Returns and Refunds
HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US (INCLUDING IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND)
- 1.1 Tell us you want to end the contract/cancel your order. To end the contract with us, please let us know by calling customer services on 020 3004 8846or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your name and order number or your name and home address.
- 1.2 Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must return the goods by posting them back to us at Immersive Tech Future Space UWE Filton Road Bristol BS34 8RB United Kingdom. Please either include the returns slip or a note with your name and order number or, if you can’t find your order number, your name and address and the reason why you’re returning the goods. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. We strongly recommend that you send the goods by Special Delivery or Signed for First Class to avoid the goods being lost in the post. We will not be able to refund you the price of the goods until you can prove that they were posted to us.
- 1.3 When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:(a) if the products are faulty or misdescribed;(b) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- 1.4 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- 1.5 Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:(a) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.1.6 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 1.2.